Bki Paintball Player Conversation
I had a sit down chat with Kris before one of my drill days because he was struggling with some of the mental decisions he was making while playing. I feel like I could have a similar conversation with any of you members so I wanted to share it. He’s also an incredibly smart guy and makes some good points as well.
It’s a bit long so tab over, watch some muted games on PBAccess and listen in.
Key Points of Our Conversation
– Stop overthinking the situation, have some f@*k it in your system
– Trust in your teammates to do their job
– If one person doesn’t believe in your team or system it can ruin it all
– Be confident in your decision making on the field
– Communication should be second nature